TOKYO, April 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average is set to climb on Friday as signs that a bailout for Greece could come soon helped ease fears about a wider sovereign debt crisis, boosting shares on Wall Street. Exporters such as Canon Inc are likely to benefit as growing hopes for a rescue package for Greece allay concerns that the euro zone's debt problems will slow down the European economy. "The stock market is likely to recoup the sharp losses made on Wednesday as a bailout for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei set to climb on hopes for Greece rescue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.