TOKYO, May 20 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei is set to edge higher on Friday following gains in U.S. shares, and Internet stocks may attract buying after social networking company LinkedIn Corp more than doubled its IPO price in its debut on Thursday. But analysts said the Nikkei is expected to trade in a narrow range as investors remain wary about a recovery in the U.S. economy, and trading may be subdued before the weekend. U.S. economic data painted a cloudy picture as slowing factory ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei set to edge higher, Internet stocks may outperform" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.