(Adds stocks) TOKYO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - The Nikkei average slid 3.4 percent on Friday, with Toshiba shares plunging on news that it may merge some chip operations with NEC , while a firmer yen and deepening recession worries hit other exporters. Nintendo Co tumbled after it cut its Wii game console sales target and profit forecasts. [ID:nT139304] Toyota Motor Corp fell after source said its annual operating loss is likely to be bigger than the automaker's latest forecast, though market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei slides 3.4 pct on econ worry, Toshiba sinks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642