(Adds shares, comments) By Aiko Hayashi TOKYO, March 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei average fell 0.9 percent on Wednesday as exporters such as Canon Inc slipped on a stronger yen while many shares sagged after the date passed giving investors the right to the latest dividends. One bright spot was commodities-related shares such as gold and copper producer Sumitomo Metal Mining Co Ltd and trading company Mitsubishi Corp . They jumped following a recovery in oil and metal prices. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei slips 0.9 pct as exporters fall on dlr/yen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642