(Tokyo markets will be closed on Monday, reopen on Tuesday) * Nikkei logs its worst April performance in 7 years * Strategists say ETF, REIT buying a positive surprise * Investor attention turns to earnings, Europe * Nintendo tumbles after posting operating loss * Softbank surges 3 pct after big dividend hike By Mari Saito TOKYO, April 27 (Reuters) - Japan's Nikkei share average ended lower in choppy trade and closed out its worst April since 2005 on Friday, after the Bank of Japan's move ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikkei slips as BOJ impact shortlived; worst April in 7 years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642