BRUSSELS, June 24 (Reuters) - Metris said Nikon on Wednesday launched its 5.50 euro ($7.74) per share buyout bid for the indebted Belgian measuring equipment maker, and said the initial offer would run through July 22. The cash offer, for which Fortis Bank is acting as receiving and paying agent, was announced earlier this month and would value Metris at just under 70 million euros, according to Reuters calculations. In a statement, Metris repeated its board of directors supported the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nikon launches Metris bid, runs through July 22" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.