TOKYO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Nippon Oil Corp , Japan's largest refiner, said on Wednesday it will make smaller fuel cells using ceramics from Kyocera Corp to power homes and meet growing demand for alternative energy sources. Nippon Oil aims to make smaller and more efficient solid oxide fuel cells by the financial year ending March 2012 to target apartments, and could expand its lineup to fuel cells with more power for commercial use, a spokesman said. The fuel cells produce electricity ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nippon Oil to make small fuel cells with Kyocera" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.