TOKYO, Aug 27 (Reuters) - Nippon Oil Corp. , Japan's biggest refiner, said on Friday it would form a 1.5 billion yen ($13.7 million) venture with China's Sinopec Group to build a lubricant oil plant in southern China, eyeing increasing demand from local auto makers and other manufacturers. The plant, to be built in Guangzhou, Guangdong province, is expected to start operations in 2006 with annual output of 50,000 kilolitres, a Nippon Oil spokesman said. Total investment is seen at about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nippon Oil, Sinopec to build lubricant oil plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.