TOKYO, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Japan's Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd. plans to start production of automotive glass in India with its British subsidiary Pilkington in summer 2008, the Nikkei business daily reported on Tuesday. Nippon Sheet Glass, which holds a share of some 30 percent in the world's automotive glass market, aims to close a gap with No. 1 Asahi Glass Co. by launching a production base in India, the Nikkei said. No one at Nippon Sheet was available for comment. India's sharp ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nippon Sheet Glass to begin India output - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642