TOKYO, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Japan's Nippon Steel Corp. President Akio Mimura said on Thursday that its technology tie-up agreement with Arcelor includes a clause that allows either party to terminate the contract in case of a change of company control. "Technology is an important asset for Nippon Steel. But we have not decided how to use this clause yet," Mimura told a news conference. Arcelor produces steel for cars using Nippon Steel's technology and sells it mainly to Japanese automakers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nippon Steel-Arcelor pact has control change clause" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.