TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Nippon Steel Corp , the world's No. 2 steelmaker, has likely beaten its first-half profit forecast thanks to strong demand from automakers and shipbuilders, the Nikkei business daily said on Sunday. Nippon Steel is expected to post April-September group recurring profit of nearly 290 billion yen ($2.54 billion), up 8 percent on a year earlier and 10 billion yen above its forecast, the newspaper said. Recurring profit is before tax and excludes special items. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nippon Steel to beat H1 profit forecast-Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.