TOKYO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Nippon Steel Corp said on Tuesday it will raise its stake in electric furnace steel manufacturer Topy Industries Ltd to up to 20 percent from 7.5 percent currently. Nippon Steel will increase its stake to over 15 percent by buying new shares issued by Topy and acquire the rest through the market, the two companies said. (Reporting by Taiga Uranaka)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nippon Steel to buy up to 20 pct of Topy Industries" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.