TOKYO, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Nippon Steel Corp. , the world's third-biggest steel maker, said on Thursday it was not talking with Mittal Steel on expanding production capacity of their U.S. auto-use sheet steel joint venture. "It is true that Nippon Steel is discussing a plan to boost production capacity at our U.S. plant, but no details have been decided," the company said in a statement. The Nihon Keizai Shimbun business daily reported on Thursday that Nippon Steel and Mittal would invest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nippon Steel: Not talking with Mittal on expansion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642