TOKYO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Japan's Nippon Steel Corp said on Tuesday it will hold a joint briefing with electric furnace steel manufacturer Topy Industries Ltd on an alliance at 3:30 p.m. (0630 GMT). (Reporting by Yuko Inoue)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nippon Steel, Topy Industries to brief on alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.