TOKYO, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Nippon Steel Corp. and Mittal Steel will invest a combined 30 billion yen ($260 million) to build a new auto-use steel sheet plant at their U.S. joint venture, doubling its annual production capacity, the Nihon Keizai reported on Thursday. The business daily said the plant would begin operations in 2008, lifting the venture's annual production capacity to 1 million tonnes. A Nippon Steel spokesman said the company planned to issue a statement in response to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nippon Steel,Mittal to lift output at US jv--paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642