July 24 (Reuters) - NISSAN CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) 3 months ended 3 months ended Jun 30, 2007 Jun 30, 2006 LATEST YEAR-AGO RESULTS RESULTS Sales 2.45 trln 2.21 trln (+10.7 pct) Operating 148.44 153.35 (-3.2 pct) Recurring 151.28 156.75 (-3.5 pct) Net 92.31 110.15 (-16.2 pct) EPS Y22.46 Y26.86 Diluted Y22.39 Y26.68 EPS NOTE - Nissan Motor Co Ltd is one of largest carmakers For latest earnings estimates made by Toyo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan -1qtr group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642