PARIS, April 28 (Reuters) - Japanese carmaker Nissan Motor will contribute 939 million euros to the first half net profit of Renault , the French carmaker said on Wednesday. Renault said the contribution from Nissan, in which it owns a 44 percent stake, was up 9.3 percent from the prior-year period.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to add 939 mln euros to Renault H1 net" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.