JAKARTA, June 29 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co aims to boost its market share in Indonesia to 10 percent, from around five to seven percent currently, its CEO Carlos Ghosn said in Jakarta on Tuesday. The firm said in a statement that it targeted the market share increase by 2013, when it also planned to double production at its Indonesian plant to 100,000 units a year. (Reporting by Janeman Latul; Editing by Neil Chatterjee)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan aims to boost Indonesia mkt share to 10 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.