By Edwina Gibbs TOKYO, July 30 (Reuters) - In its own words, Nissan Motor Co bared its soul on Tuesday, embodied in a new Z sports car -- the vehicle that first made the company's name in the United States and one it now hopes will symbolise the rebirth of its brand. First launched in 1969, the Z went on to become the world's best-selling sports car -- a history that Nissan, which has completed two years of drastic restructuring, wants to draw on as it sets out on a fresh path of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan bares its soul with new Z sports car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642