TOKYO, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. plans to raise total annual output capacity at its Dongfeng Motor Co. joint venture to 400,000 to 500,000 vehicles by 2008, the Nihon Keizai business daily reported on Thursday. The company plans to set up a new production line at the venture's Huadu factory in Guangdong province, with an investment estimated at a little over 30 billion yen ($270 million), the newspaper said. Due to brisk demand, the annual capacity of the Huadu factory will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to boost China car output capacity -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.