PARIS, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co has no intention of acquiring the French government's stake in its affiliate Renault SA , the Japanese automaker's chief executive said in an interview published on Monday. "The French government's announcement to sell all or part of its participation in Renault in no way changes our position," Carlos Ghosn told business daily La Tribune. "Nissan has no vocation as a replacement for the French state in Renault." The government, which owns about ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan boss says no plan to buy govt Renault stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642