TOKYO, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. , Japan's second-largest auto maker, said on Monday it would brief on a new management structure at 6.00 p.m (0900 GMT). Further details were not immediately available, but Nissan is expected to appoint a chief operating officer in April who will act as second-in-command to Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn. Ghosn will also take the helm of French auto maker Renault SA from May. The Nihon Keizai business daily said earlier that managing director ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to brief on management structure 0900 GMT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642