MOSCOW, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Japan's Nissan Motor Co will buy a 10 percent stake in Russia's biggest carmaker AvtoVAZ next year, the head of the Russian firm's state-owned shareholder said on Friday. "Russian Technologies will sell 4 percent, and Troika Dialog will sell 6 percent," Russian Technologies head Sergei Chemezov told reporters. Russian Technologies and brokerage Troika Dialog each currently own 25 percent of Avtovaz. Nissan together with its partner Renault already has a 25 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to buy 10 pct of AvtoVAZ - state firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.