TOKYO, June 25 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co is close to having to raise prices in Japan, chief executive Carlos Ghosn said at an annual shareholders' meeting on Wednesday. Automakers are grappling with a surge in prices of steel and other key raw materials.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan CEO says close to raising prices in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.