BEIJING, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Nissan Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn said on Thursday that his Franco-Japanese alliance is ready to produce a half million electric car batteries annually, but market conditions would determine when. Nissan Motor Co. will begin to sell electric cars in Japan in the second half of next year, followed a year later by partner Renault SA , and then global mass production in 2012, Ghosn told reporters in the Chinese capital. "We have the loans, we have the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan CEO targets 500,000 electric batteries a year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642