PARIS, Oct 29 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault said on Friday Nissan will contribute 813 million euros to its second-half net profit. Renault said its net income for 2004 will include 15 months of Nissan results, from Oct.1 2003, in order to close a three month gap in reporting calendars. Japan's number two car maker Nissan is 44 percent owned by Renault.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to contribute 813 million eur to H2 net profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.