DETROIT, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co plans to cut 110 white-collar jobs and will close a Detroit-area design studio, the automaker said on Tuesday. The Japanese automaker also said it would close four regional sales offices in the United States and consolidate its U.S. design operations at an existing studio in San Diego. The Nissan sales offices to be closed are in Herndon, Virginia; Pleasanton, California; Aurora, Illinois; and Atlanta. Nissan's design studio in Farmington ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to cut 110 US jobs, close design studio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642