TOKYO, May 19 (Reuters) - Japanese truckmaker Nissan Diesel Motor and major shareholder Nissan Motor said on Monday they would hold a joint news conference concerning their light truck operations at around 4.30 p.m. (0730 GMT). Sources familiar with the talks said the two companies would announce plans to jointly develop and produce light-duty commercial trucks, in a move that would end alliance talks between Nissan Motor and truckmaker Isuzu Motors Ltd . Nissan Motor, Japan's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Diesel, Nissan to brief on truck business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.