TOKYO, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Japanese truck maker Nissan Diesel Motor Co. said on Monday it would raise some 43.78 billion yen ($365.9 million) in a new share issue to cancel preferred shares and repay debt. Nissan Diesel, held 23.8 percent by Nissan Motor Co. , said in a statement it will issue 60 million new shares in December. Mizuho Securities could sell up to an additional nine million shares under an over-allotment scheme. The truck maker said it would pay 31.7 billion yen to cancel the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Diesel to raise $366 mln in new share issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642