TOKYO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Japanese truck maker Nissan Diesel Motor Co.'s pretax profit for this business year will likely exceed its own estimate by 13 percent thanks to strong truck sales, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun reported on Friday. Nissan Diesel, held 23.8 percent by Nissan Motor Co. , is set to report pretax recurring profit, excluding extraordinary items, of 30.5 billion yen ($270 million), above its guidance of 27 billion yen, the business daily said. The company's improved ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Diesel's 05/06 profit to top guidance-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642