JAKARTA, June 29 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co plans to double the capacity of its car manufacturing plant in Indonesia, said the chief executive of Indomobil , an agent for Nissan car sales in the country. Indomobil's president director Gunadi Sindhuwinata was speaking to Reuters on Tuesday ahead of a planned press conference in Jakarta by Nissan's CEO Carlos Ghosn on Nissan's plans for the Indonesia market, which is expected to see record car sales this year. (Reporting by Janeman Latul; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to double Indonesia car plant capacity-Indomobil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.