By Michael Ellis NOVI, Mich., Sept 24 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. will introduce 10 new vehicles to the U.S. market over the next 18 months that will "substantially" boost its sales over the next few years, a company official said on Tuesday. "The face of the Nissan showroom is going to be totally different in a year than it was a year ago," said Jack Collins, vice president of Nissan North America product planning. "With all the new products we have, we expect our share to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan gears up for major U.S. expansion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642