TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - Carlos Ghosn, chief executive of Nissan Motor Co. and Renault SA , said on Thursday he had not changed his view on considering an alliance with a U.S.-based automaker, though he added that now was not an appropriate time to pursue that strategy. Asked whether he was interested in a tie-up with Chrysler, the U.S. arm of DaimlerChrysler AG , Ghosn said "I don't think you can pursue an avenue like this unless your stakeholders feel very good about your ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Ghosn: No change in view on US automaker tie" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.