DETROIT, April 29 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. will recall 268,000 vehicles to fix an engine part that could cause a fire, and was working to fix another problem that could also lead to a fire, federal safety officials said on Tuesday. The monthly list of auto recalls from the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration also included recalls involving General Motors Corp. , Ford Motor Co. , DaimlerChrysler AG's Chrysler arm and other automakers. The NHTSA said Nissan's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan, GM, Ford amd others hit with recalls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.