* St Petersburg plant to suspendpause operation for 5 days * Engine delivery interrupted after Japanese March quake MOSCOW, May 27 (Reuters) - Japanese car maker Nissan will suspend operations for five days at its plant in St Petersburg, Russia's second-largest city, due to delays in engine deliveries from the Japanese plant hit by the March earthquake, the company said on Friday. "This is a planned suspension of production, linked to the interrupted delivery of the 16-cylinder engines ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to halt Russian plant for 5 days" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.