By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia auto correspondent YOKOHAMA, Japan, June 21 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. shareholders moaned about the stock price at the annual meeting on Tuesday, but applauded CEO Carlos Ghosn for the leadership that has made the Brazil-born Frenchman a celebrity in Japan. Despite complaints about share performance and the auto maker's proposal to boost directors' salaries, there were moments of light relief and the meeting ended on an amicable note. Ghosn smiled when one ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan holders bemoan stock price but praise Ghosn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.