TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. will introduce more than 33 new vehicles during the three business years starting in April 2008, compared with 28 in the course of its current three-year plan through March 2008, the company's CEO said on Thursday. Carlos Ghosn also said he would outline a new business plan due to start in April 2008 in a year from now.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to introduce 33 new models from FY08-FY10" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.