TOKYO, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. said on Thursday it was sticking to its assumptions for the dollar to average 110 yen and the euro to average 135 yen during the business year to March 2007 despite a sharp fall in the yen's value. The dollar is currently fetching around 119 yen and the euro around 150 yen.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan keeps 2006/07 forex assumptions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642