TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. on Friday kept its assumed dollar rate at an average 105 yen and the euro at 130 yen for the year to end-March 2006. The dollar was trading at around 115.4 yen and the euro near 140 yen on Friday. Nissan also said its operating profit in the July-September second quarter fell 5.5 percent while net profit rose 8.1 percent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan keeps dollar assumption at 105 yen for 05/06" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.