TOKYO, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Japan's Nissan Motor Co and Mitsubishi Motors Corp said on Wednesday they would expand cooperation in the production and supply of vehicles, including by adding a minivehicle to be built by Mitsubishi under the Nissan brand. Under the expanded deal, Mitsubishi will supply its Pajero mini-sport utility vehicle to Nissan for sale in Japan starting this autumn. The companies will also explore opportunities for further cooperation in light commercial vehicles (LCV), ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan, MMC say to expand vehicle cooperation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642