NEW YORK, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Japanese car maker Nissan Motor will issue $1.1 billion of asset-backed securities supported by auto leases, a source familiar with the deal said on Tuesday. JPMorgan and Citigroup will serve as lead underwriters for the offering, the source said. The following are preliminary terms and conditions for "NISSAN AUTO 06-A (NAROT)": CL Amt($mm) (MDY/S&P) WAL Bmrk/Spread A-1 $358.0 P-1/A-1+ 0.34 IntL - 2 a A-2 260.0 Aaa/AAA 1.05 EDSF - 1/-2 A-3 345.0 Aaa/AAA ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Motor to offer $1.1 bln auto lease ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.