TOKYO, Feb 21 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co , Japan's second-largest auto maker, named its senior vice president in charge of China as second-in-command to chief executive Carlos Ghosn on Monday. Toshiyuki Shiga, 51, who is also responsible for Nissan's general overseas markets division -- covering all markets except Japan, North America and Europe -- will take the post of chief operating officer from April 1. Shiga, a lifelong employee of Nissan, will effectively be its most senior ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan names China head Shiga as deputy to Ghosn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.