* Program will be rolled out at US dealers next spring * Nissan will repair or replace underperforming batteries * Offer will be rolled out in other markets as well * Leaf global sales short of targets in current fiscal year By Ben Klayman DETROIT, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd said it will offer to replace some poorly performing batteries on its Leaf electric car and improve warranty coverage for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to offer improved battery warranty for Leaf EVs in US" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.