DETROIT, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd said on Friday it is offering interest free loans on five vehicle models to boost sales and assist buyers sidelined by the credit squeeze. Nissan's loan offer covers the Nissan Murano SUV, Sentra, Altima, Versa cars and Rogue crossover SUV and is available for a term of three years. The incentive, which runs through Jan 5, is expected to boost Nissan's U.S. sales results in November and December, Al Castignetti, Vice President of North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan offers zero pct loans on five models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.