TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co , the world's most profitable car maker, reported on Monday an 11.9 percent jump in annual operating profit thanks to robust sales in the lucrative U.S. market, and forecast further growth this year. Japan's third-biggest auto maker, owned 44 percent by France's Renault SA , said operating profit was 824.86 billion yen ($7.56 billion) in the year ended March 31, basically in line with analysts' consensus estimate of 830 billion yen. Net profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan oper profit jumps 12 pct on strong US sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.