TOKYO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co and banks have devised a 106 billion yen ($957 million) bailout for Nissan Diesel Motor Co after Renault agreed to cut its equity investment in the Japanese truck maker, a daily said on Tuesday. The Nihon Keizai Shimbun reported that France's Renault , which owns a 22.5 percent stake in struggling Nissan Diesel, had basically agreed to halve its holding. Nissan Diesel will announce the rehabilitation plan following an extraordinary meeting later ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan, others to bail out Nissan Diesel - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.