TOKYO, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. has picked a site for a planned Russian car plant outside of St. Petersburg, Interfax news agency reported. City of St. Petersburg officials offered Japan's second-biggest auto maker several locations for the construction, and Nissan chose a 100-hectare area near the Gorskaya train stop and a dam, according to the report on late Monday, which cited an unnamed source close to the negotiations. "It hasn't been ruled out that the Gorskaya plant will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan picks site for Russian car plant -Interfax" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.