NEW YORK, May 23 (Reuters) - Japanese car maker Nissan Motor plans to price this week about $1.4 billion of asset-backed securities supported by car leases it issued, a source familiar with the deal said. J.P. Morgan Securities and Merrill Lynch are jointly heading the deal's syndicate group that includes ABN AMRO, Citigroup Global Markets, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley and SG Corporate and Investment Banking, and Williams Capital, the source said. The following are the early terms and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan plans to price $1.4 bln car lease ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642