CANTON, Miss., June 28 (Reuters) - Japanese car maker Nissan Motor Co said it will add workers and start production of its Sentra compact sedan at its Canton plant in Mississippi. The Sentra production will begin in Canton in December, the company announced at an event held at the plant on Thursday. (Reporting by Bernie Woodall and Bijoy Koyitty; Editing by Maju Samuel) (firstname.lastname@example.org; within U.S. +1 646 223 8780; outside U.S. +91 80 4135 5800; Reuters ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to produce Sentra at Canton plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642