PARIS, July 30 (Reuters) - The net profit recorded by Japanese carmaker Nissan Motor in the first quarter of its fiscal year ending March 2005 will contribute about 430 million euros after goodwill amortisation to the second-half accounts of Renault , the French carmaker said on Friday. Renault owns a 44 percent stake in Nissan.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Q1 net to add 430 mln euros to Renault's H2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642